Animals never think “What do I do with my hands?”
- Recite a poem.
- Read the first page to one of your favorite books.
- Read the little blurb on the back of your shampoo bottle.
- Do a tongue-twister.
- Say something in a different language.
- Share an anecdote.
- Do the rains in Spain stay mainly on the plains?
- Summarize the last film/TV episode you watched.
- Let us hear your ringtone and text message sound.
- Tell a joke.
- What did you have to eat today?
- Talk about something that really scares you.
- Talk about something that makes you happy.
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
- What turns you on?
- What turns you off?
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What sound or noise do you hate?
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
- If you’re brave enough, singing us a little song.
#Homer Simpson don’t give a crap about homosexuality.
#Homer Simpson NO LONGER gives a crap about homosexuality, which is important.
Remember that episode when his family befriends that gay shop owner played by John Waters? Homer was rampantly homophobic and afraid of his influence on Bart.
a great deal of the cool, popular kids i’ve known were super friendly and welcoming; a great deal of the unique, outcast individuals were fucking assholes